Monday, August 9, 2010

My favorite

This class has made me interested all along. From curiosity of what our next week discussion is going to be, to what everyone is class has to say, I have thoroughly enjoyed the steps throughout this class. My favorite thing about this class had to be hearing what my fellow peers had to say and their feedback to what I wrote. I think you can really learn a lot about someone through their writing. I also really enjoyed making the journal entrees because it put the work that we were doing for this class into our own lives and we had to perceive that in any which way we pleased. I really enjoyed the freedom that came with this class as well. At first I didn’t really understand how this class could work being as though normally a communication class would be in person. I think the balance of this class has been a phenomenal experience for me. My least favorite part of this class was that we all never had a chance to meet, but that is what happens when you sign up for a online course. If I could change anything, there were times when I wish that people had commented on my posts just so that I could get some feedback, maybe I would make a rotation of whose blog you write on. I don’t know if that would work well or not but it would be worth a shot. Other than that, the class has been a great experience and I have gained so much from the book, and the discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment